The latest from

Currently filtering articles by tag:

Clear Tag

Covid-19 Financial Support for Event Businesses including Mobile Discos

Coronavirus COVID-19 Income Tax VAT

Image of scrabble tiles spelling out the word SUPPORT

A summary of the support available for UK businesses of all types during the Covid-19 pandemic

Read Article

What licences and documentation do I need to DJ legally?

ELI Health & Safety Income Tax Insurance PAT PLI ProDub VAT

Picture of an unspooled cassette tape implying confusion

Confused by PRS / PPL / PLI / PAT / Produb and all those other acronyms? Let's take a look at what you legally need in order to run a mobile DJ business...

Read Article

Get FREE Disco Quotes NOW