High Elms Manor Venue Hire
Perfect for Private Functions and Family Parties
"Caters for weddings and occasions"
See below for details of Mobile Discos, entertainers and party suppliers for events at High Elms Manor, Watford
Event FAQs for High Elms Manor
Information provided here is based on enquiries and bookings handled via needadisco.com, so whilst it's a great insight please contact High Elms Manor directly to validate before making any commitments because things can change.
|Is High Elms Manor suitable for a Private Function?|
YES! needadisco.com has recently received enquiries for catering, photography, DJs, dancefloors, giant light-up letters and other entertainment services for clients holding birthday parties, anniversaries, engagements etc. at High Elms Manor
|Can I hold a Children's Party at High Elms Manor?|
YES! At needadisco.com we frequently see enquiries for children's entertainers, DJs, party food, mascots and other entertainment services for kids' birthday parties, school discos and proms etc. at High Elms Manor
Customer Reviews of High Elms Manor
Unfortunately we don't have any current customer reviews for venue hire at High Elms Manor. We hope to get some soon, but in the meantime you may wish to investigate other review sources such as a Facebook page, TripAdvisor entry or Google reviews. Sorry about that.
DJ Reviews of High Elms Manor
DJ reviews are provided by members of needadisco.com that have previously worked at High Elms Manor. We hope they are useful to you and to any suppliers you plan to use for events there.
Permanent wooden dancefloor
No sound limiter
No useable in-house lighting effects
No air conditioning
No stage area
PARKING: Ample parking
ACCESS: You can park round the back of building and load straight into function room.
FACILITIES: Set up area is to the left of fire exit, ok for a small set up. - width available: 2-3m - height clearance: 3-4m
STAFF: No issues
POWER PROVISION: Plenty of 13A sockets in close proximity to setup area
Mobile Discos / DJs for hire at High Elms Manor
Here are needadisco.com's Top 4 mobile DJs based on our Site Rank formula for weddings, parties and functions taking place at High Elms Manor in Watford.
See all DJs covering Watford
See specialist WEDDING DJs covering Watford
More mobile disco companies available for events at High Elms Manor
These needadisco.com members are available to hire for weddings and parties in the WD25 area, including Watford, Garston, Aldenham, Leavesden, Letchmore Heath
Party Suppliers for events at High Elms Manor
The following suppliers all cover events in the Watford area, including at High Elms Manor
Party Services and Products for events at High Elms Manor
The following event services and products are available for events at High Elms Manor
Suggested Alternatives to High Elms Manor
High Elms Manor not quite right for you? Here's a selection of other venues for hire in and near Watford that might be of interest to you...
Other Historic Venues
Nearby (2 alternatives)
- Buckettsland Farm, Borehamwood WD6
- Rowley Barn, Borehamwood WD6
Hotels Show / Hide
Same Area (WD25 - 2 options)
- Hilton London Watford, Elton Way
- Mercure London Watford Hotel (was Ramada), Elton Way
Nearby (4 options)
- Holiday Inn London Elstree, Borehamwood WD6
- The Manor Hotel (Laura Ashley) (ex Corus Edgewarebury), Borehamwood WD6
- Thistle Hotel St Albans (The Noke), St Albans AL2
- Village Hotel Elstree, Borehamwood WD6
Conference Venues Show / Hide
Arenas & Theatres Show / Hide
Nearby (1 options)
- Radlett Centre, Radlett WD7
Civic Buildings Show / Hide
Nearby (1 options)
- Fairway Hall, Borehamwood WD6
Sports, Social & Members' Clubs Show / Hide
Same Area (WD25 - 4 options)
- Aldenham Golf & Country Club, Church Lane
- Aldenham Social Club, Church Lane, Aldenham
- Watford Harriers, Horseshoe Lane
- Watford Town Cricket Club, Newhouse Crescent, Garston
Nearby (33 options)
- Abbots Langley Cricket Club, Abbots Langley WD5
- Abbots Langley Working Mens Club, Abbots Langley WD5
- Aspire Leisure Centre, Stanmore HA7
- Bedmond Sports & Social Club, Abbots Langley WD5
- Borehamwood Football Club, Borehamwood WD6
- Borehamwood Social Club, Borehamwood WD6
- Bricket Wood Social Club, St Albans AL2
- Broadlakes Lodge Social Club, St Albans AL2
- Bushey & Borehamwood Sub Aqua Club (BSAC), Bushey WD23
- Bushey Conservative Club, Bushey WD23
- Bushey Hall Golf Club, Bushey WD23
- Bushey Sports Club (Met Police) (Bushey & Oxhey FC), Bushey WD23
- Canons Sports Centre, Stanmore HA7
- Evergreen Football & Social Club, Abbots Langley WD5
- Five Acres Country Club, St Albans AL2
- Harrow Rugby Club, Stanmore HA7
- Hatch End & Elstree Cricket Club, Borehamwood WD6
- London Colney Football Club, St Albans AL2
- London Colney Village Club, St Albans AL2
- North Watford Conservative Club (Regent Club), Watford WD24
- Old Verulamians Rugby Club, St Albans AL2
- Porters Park Golf Club, Radlett WD7
- Powerleague Watford (Bushey), Bushey WD23
- Radlett Cricket Club, Radlett WD7
- Radlett Park Golf Club, Borehamwood WD6
- Royal British Legion Bushey, Bushey WD23
- Shenley Cricket Centre, Radlett WD7
- St Albans Irish Club, St Albans AL2
- Stanmore Golf Club, Stanmore HA7
- Stanmore Institute Club, Stanmore HA7
- Tabard Rugby Club, Radlett WD7
- Watford Railway Club, Watford WD24
- Watford Rugby Club, Watford WD24
Community Halls & Spaces Show / Hide
Same Area (WD25 - 5 options)
- Leavesden Green Community Centre (Hub), Clarke Green, Clarke Way
- Meriden Community Centre, Meriden Way
- Orbital Community Centre, Haines Way
- Woodside Community Centre (Brow Club), 48 The Brow, Woodside
- Woodside Leisure Centre, Horseshoe Lane, Garston
Nearby (44 options)
- Abbots Langley Community Centre, Abbots Langley WD5
- Aberford Park Community Centre (Hall), Borehamwood WD6
- Allum Community Centre, Borehamwood WD6
- Allum Lane Community Centre, Borehamwood WD6
- Bedmond Village Hall, Abbots Langley WD5
- Bernays Memorial Hall, Stanmore HA7
- Bricket Wood United Reformed Church, St Albans AL2
- Brookside Boys Club, Borehamwood WD6
- Bushey Centre (Country Club), Bushey WD23
- Bushey Youth & Community Centre, Bushey WD23
- Caledon Community Centre, St Albans AL2
- Canons Community Association, Stanmore HA7
- Centrepoint Community Centre, Watford WD24
- Christ Church with St Johns Hall (Vision Hall), Radlett WD7
- Church of the Good Shepherd, Radlett WD7
- Culver Church, Stanmore HA7
- Elim Pentescotal Church Hall, Watford WD24
- Farriers Hall Community Centre, Borehamwood WD6
- Genesis Community Centre, Bushey WD23
- Greenwood Park Community Centre, St Albans AL2
- Harebreaks Community Hub, Watford WD24
- Hartspring Lane Community Centre, Bushey WD23
- Henderson Memorial Hall, Abbots Langley WD5
- Holy Trinity Church, Bushey WD23
- London Colney (Caledon) Community Centre, St Albans AL2
- London Colney Baptist Church, St Albans AL2
- Manor House Sports & Social Centre, Abbots Langley WD5
- Maxwell Park Community Centre, Borehamwood WD6
- Park Street Village Hall, St Albans AL2
- Parkgate Youth & Community Centre, Watford WD24
- Phillimore Community Centre, Radlett WD7
- Radlett United Free Church, Radlett WD7
- Radlett Youth & Community Centre, Radlett WD7
- Sacred Heart Church, Bushey WD23
- Shenley Chapel, Radlett WD7
- Shenley Village Hall, Radlett WD7
- St Helens Church, Watford WD24
- St Lukes Church, St Albans AL2
- St Michael & All Angels Church Hall, Borehamwood WD6
- St Pauls Church Hall, Bushey WD23
- St Stephen Parish Centre, St Albans AL2
- Stanmore Temple, Stanmore HA7
- Tanners Wood Hall, Abbots Langley WD5
- Three Ways Community Centre, Borehamwood WD6
Pubs, Bars, Clubs & Restaurants Show / Hide
Same Area (WD25 - 6 options)
- The Badger, 120 The Gossamers
- The Brow, Woodside
- The Hammer in Hand, Leavesden
- The Round Bush, Round Bush, Aldenham
- The Three Compasses (Little Alpine), Hilfield Lane, Aldenham
- The Three Horseshoes, The Green, Letchmore Heath
Nearby (44 options)
- Moor Mill, St Albans AL2
- The Alfred Arms, Borehamwood WD6
- The Battle Axes, Borehamwood WD6
- The Bell, Abbots Langley WD5
- The Black Boy, St Albans AL2
- The Black Lion, Radlett WD7
- The Boys Home, Abbots Langley WD5
- The Bull, St Albans AL2
- The Cannon, Borehamwood WD6
- The Cat & Fiddle, Radlett WD7
- The Colney Fox, St Albans AL2
- The Compasses, Abbots Langley WD5
- The Directors Arms, Borehamwood WD6
- The Falcon, St Albans AL2
- The Golden Lion, St Albans AL2
- The Green Dragon, Borehamwood WD6
- The Green Dragon, St Albans AL2
- The Hart & Spool, Borehamwood WD6
- The Holly Bush, St Albans AL2
- The Horse & Chains, Bushey WD23
- The King Stag, Bushey WD23
- The King William IV, Radlett WD7
- The Moor Mill, St Albans AL2
- The Mops & Brooms, Borehamwood WD6
- The Old Fox, St Albans AL2
- The Overdraught, St Albans AL2
- The Prince George, Watford WD24
- The Red Lion, Radlett WD7
- The Red Lion, Bushey WD23
- The Royal Oak, Bushey WD23
- The Royal Oak, Abbots Langley WD5
- The Shooting Star, Borehamwood WD6
- The Swan, Bushey WD23
- The Swan, Abbots Langley WD5
- The Three Crowns, Bushey WD23
- The Three Hammers, St Albans AL2
- The Tudor Arms, Watford WD24
- The Waggon & Horses, Borehamwood WD6
- The Wellington, Borehamwood WD6
- The White Horse, St Albans AL2
- The White Horse, Radlett WD7
- The Windmill, Bushey WD23
- The Wishing Well, Watford WD24
- The Wishing Well, Borehamwood WD6
Contact Details for High Elms Manor
High Elms Manor is located at High Elms Lane, Watford, WD25 0JX
Call 01923 675272
NOTE that all messages are moderated because we don't want venues to be sent unsolicited marketing from our site.
If you are contacting High Elms Manor about hosting an event, it is always a good idea to include the required date, type of event, guest age range and approximate headcount along with any you'd like them to provide such as food and drink. This will really speed things up and help avoid disappointment.
Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Statement explains what personal data we collect from you, and how we use that data.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) defines "personal information" and "sensitive personal information" and we have assessed our processes to ensure that we comply with the Regulation. This includes reducing the amount of personal information gathered to the minimim possible level needed in order to provide the requested service(s) to you.
This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. We therefore encourage you to check this privacy notice for changes whenever you visit our website.
Who are we?
You have the right to make a complaint regarding our use of your personal data by contacting the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) who are the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (ico.org.uk) - we would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before a formal approach is made to the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
What personal information do we process?
- Email Address
- (optional) Telephone Number
For the avoidance of doubt, we do not collect or process details classed in GDPR as "sensitive personal information".
Where do we source this information?
From you directly if you decide to use our websites to request detail from
What do we use your personal information for?
If you ask us to send an email message on your behalf to High Elms Manor in Watford we will share your email address and, optionally if provided, your telephone number with the email address that we currently hold on file for this venue. We make no guarantee that the email address is current or accurate, and you accept this proviso when using the service.
What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal information?
The lawful basis on which we collect and store your personal information is consent. We ask your consent to share your personal information before we will accept your enquiry via our contact system. If consent is not provided, it is not possible to submit your details and in this instance an enquiry is not formed therefore any personal information captured up to that point is not shared.
How and where can you withdraw your consent?
Use of this facility is a one-time activity. We will forward your details to the venue shortly after receipt of your request. This process is automated, following a manual check to ensure that the message is not, in our opinion, SPAM. Immediately following the activity, your details will no longer be stored by us.
How can you request details of the personal information we hold about you?
We only ever store your email address and, optionally if provided by you, a telephone number until the activity is completed, which usually takes place within a few minutes. Your details are not stored once the activity has completed.
However, under the GDPR, we have to offer you by law a method to enquire about the personal information we hold about you. You can request this by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with the quotation request you originally placed with us. Please allow 5 working days for a response. Alternatively, you can write to VectisVibe, 30 Craigmore Road PA20 9LB.
Is your personal information transferred outside the UK or the EEA?
The servers on which our website and databases are hosted are located in the UK.
Do you have to provide your personal information to us?
We are unable to contact venues on your behalf if you do not provide certain information to us. If any personal information is optional, we will make this clear.
For how long is your personal information retained by us?
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we'll hold your personal information until the activity is completed, i.e. until we have forwarded your message to High Elms Manor or determined that it is SPAM. After this activity, your personal details will no longer be stored by us or shared with any other third parties.