Radlett Centre Venue Hire
Perfect for Private Functions and Social Events
"Theatre and function rooms available for hire"
See below for details of Mobile Discos, entertainers and party suppliers for events at Radlett Centre, Radlett
Event FAQs for Radlett Centre
Information provided here is based on enquiries and bookings handled via needadisco.com, so whilst it's a great insight please contact Radlett Centre directly to validate before making any commitments because things can change.
|Does Radlett Centre offer catering for events?|
We are advised that SELF SERVICE style catering is available at Radlett Centre
|Is there a bar at Radlett Centre?|
A CASH BAR is available when you hire Radlett Centre for a party or function, serving a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for your guests
|Is Radlett Centre disability friendly?|
We are told that Radlett Centre is wheelchair accessible and offers at least basic disabled facilities such as washrooms
|Is Radlett Centre suitable for a Private Function?|
YES! needadisco.com has recently received enquiries for catering, photography, DJs, dancefloors, giant light-up letters and other entertainment services for clients holding birthday parties, anniversaries, engagements etc. at Radlett Centre
Customer Reviews of Radlett Centre
All reviews published are the subjective opinions of third parties and not of the website or its owners. Reviews are placed by members of the public who held a function or event at Radlett Centre.
|Event Type||Communication||Catering||Facilities||Bar Choice||Bar Prices|
|Leaving / Farewell Party||n/a||n/a||n/a|
"Venue staff were very good."
Mobile Discos / DJs for hire at Radlett Centre
Here are needadisco.com's Top 4 mobile DJs based on our Site Rank formula for weddings, parties and functions taking place at Radlett Centre in Radlett.
See all DJs covering Radlett
See specialist WEDDING DJs covering Radlett
More mobile disco companies available for events at Radlett Centre
These needadisco.com members are available to hire for weddings and parties in the WD7 area, including Radlett, Shenley
Party Suppliers for events at Radlett Centre
The following suppliers all cover events in the Radlett area, including at Radlett Centre
Party Services and Products for events at Radlett Centre
The following event services and products are available for events at Radlett Centre
Suggested Alternatives to Radlett Centre
Radlett Centre not quite right for you? Here's a selection of other venues for hire in and near Radlett that might be of interest to you...
Other Arenas & Theatres
Conference Venues Show / Hide
Hotels Show / Hide
Nearby (6 options)
- Hilton London Watford, Watford WD25
- Holiday Inn London Elstree, Borehamwood WD6
- Mercure London Watford Hotel (was Ramada), Watford WD25
- The Manor Hotel (Laura Ashley) (ex Corus Edgewarebury), Borehamwood WD6
- Thistle Hotel St Albans (The Noke), St Albans AL2
- Village Hotel Elstree, Borehamwood WD6
Community Halls & Spaces Show / Hide
Same Area (WD7 - 7 options)
- Christ Church with St Johns Hall (Vision Hall), Watling St
- Church of the Good Shepherd, Black Lion Hill, Shenley
- Phillimore Community Centre, Phillimore Place
- Radlett United Free Church, Station Road
- Radlett Youth & Community Centre, 2 Loom Lane
- Shenley Chapel, Porters Park Drive, Shenley
- Shenley Village Hall, 108 London Rd, Shenley
Nearby (34 options)
- Aberford Park Community Centre (Hall), Borehamwood WD6
- Allum Community Centre, Borehamwood WD6
- Allum Lane Community Centre, Borehamwood WD6
- Bricket Wood United Reformed Church, St Albans AL2
- Brookside Boys Club, Borehamwood WD6
- Caledon Community Centre, St Albans AL2
- Clayton Centre, Potters Bar EN6
- Cuffley & Northaw Youth & Community Centre, Potters Bar EN6
- Cuffley Hall, Potters Bar EN6
- Elm Court Youth & Community Centre, Potters Bar EN6
- Farriers Hall Community Centre, Borehamwood WD6
- Furzefield Centre, Potters Bar EN6
- Greenwood Park Community Centre, St Albans AL2
- King Charles the Martyr Church, Potters bar EN6
- Leavesden Green Community Centre (Hub), Watford WD25
- Little Heath Parish Hall, Potters Bar EN6
- London Colney (Caledon) Community Centre, St Albans AL2
- London Colney Baptist Church, St Albans AL2
- Maxwell Park Community Centre, Borehamwood WD6
- Meriden Community Centre, Watford WD25
- Northaw Village Hall, Potters bar EN6
- Oakmere Youth & Community Centre, Potters Bar EN6
- Orbital Community Centre, Watford WD25
- Park Street Village Hall, St Albans AL2
- Potters Bar Scout Hut, Potters Bar EN6
- South Mimms Village Hall, Potters Bar EN6
- St Andrews Church Hall, Potters Bar EN6
- St Lukes Church, St Albans AL2
- St Michael & All Angels Church Hall, Borehamwood WD6
- St Stephen Parish Centre, St Albans AL2
- Three Ways Community Centre, Borehamwood WD6
- Woodside Community Centre (Brow Club), Watford WD25
- Woodside Leisure Centre, Watford WD25
- Wyllyots Centre, Potters Bar EN6
Civic Buildings Show / Hide
Nearby (1 options)
- Fairway Hall, Borehamwood WD6
Sports, Social & Members' Clubs Show / Hide
Same Area (WD7 - 4 options)
- Porters Park Golf Club, Shenley Hill
- Radlett Cricket Club
- Shenley Cricket Centre, Shenley Park, Radlett Lane
- Tabard Rugby Club, Cobden Hill
Nearby (20 options)
- Aldenham Golf & Country Club, Watford WD25
- Aldenham Social Club, Watford WD25
- Borehamwood Football Club, Borehamwood WD6
- Borehamwood Social Club, Borehamwood WD6
- Bricket Wood Social Club, St Albans AL2
- Broadlakes Lodge Social Club, St Albans AL2
- Cuffley Football Club, Potters Bar EN6
- Five Acres Country Club, St Albans AL2
- Hatch End & Elstree Cricket Club, Borehamwood WD6
- London Colney Football Club, St Albans AL2
- London Colney Village Club, St Albans AL2
- Old Owens Football Club, Potters Bar EN6
- Old Verulamians Rugby Club, St Albans AL2
- Potters Bar Bowls Club, Potters Bar EN6
- Potters Bar Crusaders Sports & Social Club, Potters Bar EN6
- Potters Bar Town Football Club (The Scholars)(Pakex Stadium), Potters Bar EN6
- Radlett Park Golf Club, Borehamwood WD6
- St Albans Irish Club, St Albans AL2
- Watford Harriers, Watford WD25
- Watford Town Cricket Club, Watford WD25
Pubs, Bars, Clubs & Restaurants Show / Hide
Same Area (WD7 - 5 options)
- The Black Lion, 142 London Road, Shenley
- The Cat & Fiddle, Cobden Hill
- The King William IV, 82 London Road, Shenley
- The Red Lion, 78-80 Watling St
- The White Horse, 37 London Road, Shenley
Nearby (38 options)
- Moor Mill, St Albans AL2
- The Admiral Byng, Potters Bar EN6
- The Alfred Arms, Borehamwood WD6
- The Badger, Watford WD25
- The Battle Axes, Borehamwood WD6
- The Black Boy, St Albans AL2
- The Black Horse, Potters Bar EN6
- The Brow, Watford WD25
- The Builders Arms, Potters Bar EN6
- The Bull, St Albans AL2
- The Cannon, Borehamwood WD6
- The Colney Fox, St Albans AL2
- The Directors Arms, Borehamwood WD6
- The Falcon, St Albans AL2
- The Golden Lion, St Albans AL2
- The Green Dragon, Borehamwood WD6
- The Green Dragon, St Albans AL2
- The Hammer in Hand, Watford WD25
- The Hart & Spool, Borehamwood WD6
- The Holly Bush, St Albans AL2
- The Moor Mill, St Albans AL2
- The Mops & Brooms, Borehamwood WD6
- The Old Fox, St Albans AL2
- The Old Guinea, Potters Bar EN6
- The Old Manor, Potters Bar EN6
- The Overdraught, St Albans AL2
- The Plough, Potters Bar EN6
- The Round Bush, Watford WD25
- The Shooting Star, Borehamwood WD6
- The Three Compasses (Little Alpine), Watford WD25
- The Three Hammers, St Albans AL2
- The Three Horseshoes, Watford WD25
- The Two Brewers, Potters Bar EN6
- The Waggon & Horses, Borehamwood WD6
- The Wellington, Borehamwood WD6
- The White Hart, Potters Bar EN6
- The White Horse, St Albans AL2
- The Wishing Well, Borehamwood WD6
Contact Details for Radlett Centre
Radlett Centre is located at 1 Aldenham Avenue, Radlett, WD7 8HL
Call 01923 859291
Visit Radlett Centre on Facebook
Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Statement explains what personal data we collect from you, and how we use that data.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) defines "personal information" and "sensitive personal information" and we have assessed our processes to ensure that we comply with the Regulation. This includes reducing the amount of personal information gathered to the minimim possible level needed in order to provide the requested service(s) to you.
This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. We therefore encourage you to check this privacy notice for changes whenever you visit our website.
Who are we?
You have the right to make a complaint regarding our use of your personal data by contacting the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) who are the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (ico.org.uk) - we would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before a formal approach is made to the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
What personal information do we process?
- Email Address
- (optional) Telephone Number
For the avoidance of doubt, we do not collect or process details classed in GDPR as "sensitive personal information".
Where do we source this information?
From you directly if you decide to use our websites to request detail from
What do we use your personal information for?
If you ask us to send an email message on your behalf to Radlett Centre in Radlett we will share your email address and, optionally if provided, your telephone number with the email address that we currently hold on file for this venue. We make no guarantee that the email address is current or accurate, and you accept this proviso when using the service.
What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal information?
The lawful basis on which we collect and store your personal information is consent. We ask your consent to share your personal information before we will accept your enquiry via our contact system. If consent is not provided, it is not possible to submit your details and in this instance an enquiry is not formed therefore any personal information captured up to that point is not shared.
How and where can you withdraw your consent?
Use of this facility is a one-time activity. We will forward your details to the venue shortly after receipt of your request. This process is automated, following a manual check to ensure that the message is not, in our opinion, SPAM. Immediately following the activity, your details will no longer be stored by us.
How can you request details of the personal information we hold about you?
We only ever store your email address and, optionally if provided by you, a telephone number until the activity is completed, which usually takes place within a few minutes. Your details are not stored once the activity has completed.
However, under the GDPR, we have to offer you by law a method to enquire about the personal information we hold about you. You can request this by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with the quotation request you originally placed with us. Please allow 5 working days for a response. Alternatively, you can write to VectisVibe, 30 Craigmore Road PA20 9LB.
Is your personal information transferred outside the UK or the EEA?
The servers on which our website and databases are hosted are located in the UK.
Do you have to provide your personal information to us?
We are unable to contact venues on your behalf if you do not provide certain information to us. If any personal information is optional, we will make this clear.
For how long is your personal information retained by us?
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we'll hold your personal information until the activity is completed, i.e. until we have forwarded your message to Radlett Centre or determined that it is SPAM. After this activity, your personal details will no longer be stored by us or shared with any other third parties.