Queen Adelaide Village Hall Venue Hire
Perfect for Private, Social, Corporate and Family Events
"Caters for private functions"
See below for details of Mobile Discos, entertainers and party suppliers for events at Queen Adelaide Village Hall, Ely
Event FAQs for Queen Adelaide Village Hall
Information provided here was supplied by the venue or a representative, supplemented by enquiries and bookings handled via needadisco.com, so whilst it's a great insight please contact Queen Adelaide Village Hall directly to validate before making any commitments because things can change.
|How many guests can Queen Adelaide Village Hall hold for a party?|
We understand that Queen Adelaide Village Hall can seat 70 guests for a sit-down meal and likely more people for a party with a buffet or drinks only
|Does Queen Adelaide Village Hall offer catering for events?|
We are advised that catering is NOT provided by Queen Adelaide Village Hall, however there are KITCHEN facilities available for you to self-cater
|Is there a bar at Queen Adelaide Village Hall?|
A CASH BAR is available when you hire Queen Adelaide Village Hall for a party or function, serving a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for your guests
|Is Queen Adelaide Village Hall suitable for a Private Function?|
YES! needadisco.com has recently received enquiries for catering, photography, DJs, dancefloors, giant light-up letters and other entertainment services for clients holding birthday parties, anniversaries, engagements etc. at Queen Adelaide Village Hall
|Can I hold a Children's Party at Queen Adelaide Village Hall?|
YES! At needadisco.com we frequently see enquiries for children's entertainers, DJs, party food, mascots and other entertainment services for kids' birthday parties, school discos and proms etc. at Queen Adelaide Village Hall
|Does Queen Adelaide Village Hall accept 18th/21st Birthday Parties?|
Queen Adelaide Village Hall HAS accepted 18th-21st parties in the past, however you will need to check that this remains the case, and there may be special security arrangements that you would need to discuss with the venue directly
|Other than celebrations and parties, what other uses is Queen Adelaide Village Hall suitable for?|
Queen Adelaide Village Hall is also suited to: Dance classes, Societies and clubs, Exercise / Keep fit / Yoga etc, Religious events, Music / band / choir practice, Dog training, Educational pursuits, Training sessions, Dance classes, Societies and clubs, Exercise / Keep fit / Yoga etc, Religious events, Music / band / choir practice, Dog training, Educational pursuits, and Training sessions
Customer Reviews of Queen Adelaide Village Hall
Unfortunately we don't have any current customer reviews for venue hire at Queen Adelaide Village Hall. We hope to get some soon, but in the meantime you may wish to investigate other review sources such as a Facebook page, TripAdvisor entry or Google reviews. Sorry about that.
Mobile Discos / DJs for hire at Queen Adelaide Village Hall
Here are needadisco.com's Top 4 mobile DJs based on our Site Rank formula for weddings, parties and functions taking place at Queen Adelaide Village Hall in Ely.
See all DJs covering Ely
See specialist WEDDING DJs covering Ely
The Specialist Wedding DJ
High Quality Video DJ & Photography Included
4.7 | 79 recent reviews
More mobile disco companies available for events at Queen Adelaide Village Hall
These needadisco.com members are available to hire for weddings and parties in the CB7 area, including Ely, Barway, Brandon Bank, Brandon Creek, Broad Hill, Chippenham, Down Field, Ely, Fordham, Isleham, Prickwillow, Queen Adelaide, River Bank, Soham, Stuntney, Upware, Wicken
Party Suppliers for events at Queen Adelaide Village Hall
The following suppliers all cover events in the Ely area, including at Queen Adelaide Village Hall
Party Services and Products for events at Queen Adelaide Village Hall
The following event services and products are available for events at Queen Adelaide Village Hall
- AV Production Services
- Bands and Groups
- Bingo Callers
- Bouncy Castles and Inflatables
- Chair Covers
- Children's Entertainers (Generic)
- Classical Music
- Decorative Lighting
- Disco Equipment Package Hire
- Event Photography
- Hen or Stag Parties
- Karaoke (Standalone)
- LED Curtains and similar
- Masters of Ceremonies
- One-Man Bands
- PA Hire
- Promotional Products
- Quiz Events
- Race Nights
- Silent Disco
- Singers and Vocalists
- Stage Audio
- Stage Lighting
- Star Cloths
- Street Entertainers
- Studio Photography
- Venue Dressing
- Videography and Filming
Suggested Alternatives to Queen Adelaide Village Hall
Queen Adelaide Village Hall not quite right for you? Here's a selection of other venues for hire in and near Ely that might be of interest to you...
Other Community Halls & Spaces
Same Area (CB7 - 8 alternatives)
- Chippenham Village Hall, High St, Chippenham
- Ely Cathedral Education & Conference Centre, Palace Green
- Fordham Victoria Hall, Carter St, Fordham
- Lighthouse Centre (Lighthouse Christian Church), 13 Lynn Rd
- Prickwillow Village Hall, Main St, Prickwillow
- The Brook, Brook St, Soham
- Vernon Cross Room (Old Gaol), Market St
- Wicken Village Hall, Mission Hall Green, High St
Nearby (33 alternatives)
- Aldreth Village Centre, Ely CB6
- All Saints Community Centre, Bury St Edmunds IP28
- Arkenstall Village Centre, Ely CB6
- Barnwell Baptist Church, Cambridge CB5
- Beck Row Community Centre, Bury St Edmunds IP28
- Brandon Church Institute, Brandon IP27
- Brooklands Centre, Ely CB6
- Cambridge Sea Cadets Hall, Cambridge CB5
- Christ The Redeemer Church, Cambridge CB5
- Coveney Village Hall, Ely CB6
- Culford Village Hall, Bury St Edmunds IP28
- East Barnwell Scout Centre, Cambridge CB5
- Fornham All Saints Village Hall, Bury St Edmunds IP28
- Freckenham Village Hall, Bury St Edmunds IP28
- Glebe Hall, Ely CB6
- Lakenheath Peace Memorial Hall, Brandon IP27
- Little Downham Village Centre, Ely CB6
- Little Downham Village Hall, Ely CB6
- Littleport Leisure Centre, Ely CB6
- Littleport Village Hall, Ely CB6
- Mepal Community Pavilion, Ely CB6
- Mepal Village Hall, Ely CB6
- Red Lodge Millennium Centre, Bury St Edmunds IP28
- Red Lodge Sports Pavilion, Bury St Edmunds IP28
- Risby Village Hall, Bury St Edmunds IP28
- Santon Downham Centre, Brandon IP27
- St Peters Village Hall, Ely CB6
- Stretham Parish Rooms, Ely CB6
- Weeting Bowls Club, Brandon IP27
- Weeting Village Hall, Brandon IP27
- West Row Village Hall, Bury St Edmunds IP28
- Witcham Village Hall, Ely CB6
- Witchford Village Hall, Ely CB6
Civic Buildings Show / Hide
Conference Venues Show / Hide
Same Area (CB7 - 4 options)
- Hiam Sports & Social Club, Putney Hill Rd, Prickwillow
- Rosewood Pavilion, Freckenham Road, Chippenham
- The Beeches Community Centre, 32 Mill St, Isleham
- The Maltings, Ship Lane
Nearby (3 options)
- Center Parcs Elveden Forest, Brandon IP27
- Horsley Hale Farm, Ely CB6
- Rose Barn, Ely CB6
Sports, Social & Members' Clubs Show / Hide
Same Area (CB7 - 8 options)
- City of Ely Bowls Club, Nutholt Lane
- Ely City Golf Club, 107 Cambridge Rd
- Ely Sailing Club, Prickwillow Road
- Isleham Bowls Club, Jubilee Close, Isleham
- Royal British Legion Fordham, 44 Church St, Fordham
- Soham Comrades Club, Market St, Soham
- Soham Town Rangers Football Club, Julius Martin Lane, Soham
- Stuntney Social Club, Soham Rd, Stuntney
Nearby (23 options)
- Burwell Ex-Service Social Club, Cambridge CB5
- Bury St Edmunds Golf Club, Bury St Edmunds IP28
- Cambridge Ex-Services & Royal Mail Club, Cambridge CB5
- Cambridge United Football (Supporters) Club, Cambridge CB5
- Ely Beet Sports & Social Club, Ely CB6
- Ely City Football Club, Ely CB6
- Ely Outdoor Sports Association (Tigers), Ely CB6
- Ely Squash & Leisure, Ely CB6
- Haddenham Sports & Social Club, Ely CB6
- Little Thetford Sports & Social Club, Ely CB6
- Littleport Ex-Servicemens Club, Ely CB6
- Mildenhall Cricket Club, Bury St Edmunds IP28
- Mildenhall Social Club, Bury St Edmunds IP28
- Mildenhall Town Football Club (The Hall), Bury St Edmunds IP28
- Pymoor Cricket & Social Club, Ely CB6
- Royal British Legion Brandon, Brandon IP27
- Royal British Legion Ely Littleport, Ely CB6
- Royal British Legion Ely Sutton Brooklands Centre, Ely CB6
- Suffolk Golf and Country Club, Bury St Edmunds IP28
- Sutton Conservative Club, Ely CB6
- Witchford Playing Field Association, Ely CB6
- Witchford Sports & Social Club, Ely CB6
- Worlington Cricket Club, Bury St Edmunds IP28
Arenas & Theatres Show / Hide
Hotels Show / Hide
Same Area (CB7 - 4 options)
- Brook House Hotel, 49 Brook St, Soham
- Nyton Hotel, 7 Barton Rd
- Poets House, 40 St Marys Street
- Rosery Country House Hotel, 15 Church Street, Exning
Nearby (7 options)
- All Saints Hotel, Bury St Edmunds IP28
- Bridge Hotel, Brandon IP27
- Riverside Hotel, Bury St Edmunds IP28
- The Bell Hotel, Bury St Edmunds IP28
- Tuddenham Mill Hotel, Bury St Edmunds IP28
- Varsity Hotel, Cambridge CB5
- Worlington Hall Hotel, Bury St Edmunds IP28
Historic Venues Show / Hide
Same Area (CB7 - 3 options)
- Chippenham Park, Chippenham
- Oliver Cromwells House (Tithe Office Function Room), 29 St Marys Street
- The Old Hall, Stuntney Causeway, Stuntney
Nearby (2 options)
- Bedinghams Farm Barn, Ely CB6
- Hengrave Hall, Bury St Edmunds IP28
Contact Details for Queen Adelaide Village Hall
Queen Adelaide Village Hall is located at 25 Ely Road, Queen Adelaide, Ely, CB7 4TZ
Call 01353 665801
NOTE that all messages are moderated because we don't want venues to be sent unsolicited marketing from our site.
If you are contacting Queen Adelaide Village Hall about hosting an event, it is always a good idea to include the required date, type of event, guest age range and approximate headcount along with any you'd like them to provide such as food and drink. This will really speed things up and help avoid disappointment.
Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Statement explains what personal data we collect from you, and how we use that data.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) defines "personal information" and "sensitive personal information" and we have assessed our processes to ensure that we comply with the Regulation. This includes reducing the amount of personal information gathered to the minimim possible level needed in order to provide the requested service(s) to you.
This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. We therefore encourage you to check this privacy notice for changes whenever you visit our website.
Who are we?
You have the right to make a complaint regarding our use of your personal data by contacting the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) who are the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (ico.org.uk) - we would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before a formal approach is made to the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
What personal information do we process?
- Email Address
- (optional) Telephone Number
For the avoidance of doubt, we do not collect or process details classed in GDPR as "sensitive personal information".
Where do we source this information?
From you directly if you decide to use our websites to request detail from
What do we use your personal information for?
If you ask us to send an email message on your behalf to Queen Adelaide Village Hall in Ely we will share your email address and, optionally if provided, your telephone number with the email address that we currently hold on file for this venue. We make no guarantee that the email address is current or accurate, and you accept this proviso when using the service.
What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal information?
The lawful basis on which we collect and store your personal information is consent. We ask your consent to share your personal information before we will accept your enquiry via our contact system. If consent is not provided, it is not possible to submit your details and in this instance an enquiry is not formed therefore any personal information captured up to that point is not shared.
How and where can you withdraw your consent?
Use of this facility is a one-time activity. We will forward your details to the venue shortly after receipt of your request. This process is automated, following a manual check to ensure that the message is not, in our opinion, SPAM. Immediately following the activity, your details will no longer be stored by us.
How can you request details of the personal information we hold about you?
We only ever store your email address and, optionally if provided by you, a telephone number until the activity is completed, which usually takes place within a few minutes. Your details are not stored once the activity has completed.
However, under the GDPR, we have to offer you by law a method to enquire about the personal information we hold about you. You can request this by writing to email@example.com from the email address associated with the quotation request you originally placed with us. Please allow 5 working days for a response. Alternatively, you can write to VectisVibe, 30 Craigmore Road PA20 9LB.
Is your personal information transferred outside the UK or the EEA?
The servers on which our website and databases are hosted are located in the UK.
Do you have to provide your personal information to us?
We are unable to contact venues on your behalf if you do not provide certain information to us. If any personal information is optional, we will make this clear.
For how long is your personal information retained by us?
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we'll hold your personal information until the activity is completed, i.e. until we have forwarded your message to Queen Adelaide Village Hall or determined that it is SPAM. After this activity, your personal details will no longer be stored by us or shared with any other third parties.