The Malt Shovel Venue Hire
Perfect for Private Functions and Social Events
"Caters for parties and functions"
See below for details of Mobile Discos, entertainers and party suppliers for events at The Malt Shovel, Wolverhampton
Event FAQs for The Malt Shovel
Information provided here is based on enquiries and bookings handled via needadisco.com, so whilst it's a great insight please contact The Malt Shovel directly to validate before making any commitments because things can change.
|Is The Malt Shovel suitable for a Private Function?|
YES! needadisco.com has recently received enquiries for catering, photography, DJs, dancefloors, giant light-up letters and other entertainment services for clients holding birthday parties, anniversaries, engagements etc. at The Malt Shovel
Customer Reviews of The Malt Shovel
Unfortunately we don't have any current customer reviews for venue hire at The Malt Shovel. We hope to get some soon, but in the meantime you may wish to investigate other review sources such as a Facebook page, TripAdvisor entry or Google reviews. Sorry about that.
Mobile Discos / DJs for hire at The Malt Shovel
Here are needadisco.com's Top 4 mobile DJs based on our Site Rank formula for weddings, parties and functions taking place at The Malt Shovel in Wolverhampton.
See all DJs covering Wolverhampton
See specialist WEDDING DJs covering Wolverhampton
The Specialist Wedding DJ
High Quality Video DJ & Photography Included
4.7 | 79 recent reviews
The Premier Event Specialists With Passion And Fun
4.8 | 80 recent reviews
More mobile disco companies available for events at The Malt Shovel
These needadisco.com members are available to hire for weddings and parties in the WV1 area, including Wolverhampton, Horseley Fields, East Park
Party Suppliers for events at The Malt Shovel
The following suppliers all cover events in the Wolverhampton area, including at The Malt Shovel
Party Services and Products for events at The Malt Shovel
The following event services and products are available for events at The Malt Shovel
- AV Production Services
- Backdrops (Unlit)
- Bands and Groups
- Banners Flags and Bunting
- Beer and Wine
- Bouncy Castles and Inflatables
- Chair Covers
- Children's Entertainers (Generic)
- Classical Music
- Costumed Characters and Mascots
- Decorative Lighting
- Disco Equipment Package Hire
- Event Photography
- Face and Body Painting
- Giant Games
- Hair and Beauty
- Hen or Stag Parties
- Karaoke (Standalone)
- LED Curtains and similar
- Laser Shows
- Make-up Artists
- Marquees (traditional)
- Masters of Ceremonies
- One-Man Bands
- PA Hire
- Party Bags
- Party Planners and Event Organizers
- Posters and Cutouts
- Promotional Products
- Quiz Events
- Race Nights
- Singers and Vocalists
- Stage Audio
- Stage Lighting
- Star Cloths
- Studio Photography
- Sweets and Candy Bars
- Tents or Gazebos or Yurts
- Tribute Bands
- Trussing and Gantries
- Venue Finding
- Videography and Filming
- Vintage Postboxes
- Wine Tasting
Suggested Alternatives to The Malt Shovel
The Malt Shovel not quite right for you? Here's a selection of other venues for hire in and near Wolverhampton that might be of interest to you...
Other Pubs, Bars, Clubs & Restaurants
Same Area (WV1 - 17 alternatives)
- The Billy Wright, 9 Princess Street
- The Cleveland Arms, Stowheath Lane
- The Cuban Exchange, Exchange Street
- The Dog and Doublet, 9 North Street
- The Duke of York, 35 Princess Street
- The George Wallis, Victoria St
- The Giffard Arms, 64 Victoria Street
- The Goose, Lichfield Street
- The Hatherton Arms, North Road
- The Jolly Collier, Old Heath Road
- The Lock Works, The Chubb Buildings
- The Merry Boys Inn, 447 Willenhall Road
- The Moon Under Water, 53 Lichfield Street
- The Posada, Lichfield Street
- The Prince Albert, Railway Street
- The Royal London, Wulfruna Street
- The Stile Inn, Harrow Street
Nearby (53 alternatives)
- Berry Brook Farm, Wolverhampton WV10
- Clarendon Hotel, Wolverhampton WV3
- Moseley Park, Wolverhampton WV10
- The Anchor Inn, Wolverhampton WV10
- The Bluebrick, Wolverhampton WV10
- The Bradmore Arms, Wolverhampton WV3
- The British Queen, Wolverhampton WV2
- The Bruford Arms, Wolverhampton WV3
- The Builders Arms, Wolverhampton WV2
- The Chestnut Tree, Wolverhampton WV3
- The Chindit, Wolverhampton WV3
- The Claregate, Wolverhampton WV6
- The Combermere Arms, Wolverhampton WV3
- The Crown, Wolverhampton WV6
- The Dartmouth Arms, Wolverhampton WV6
- The Dartmouth Arms, Wolverhampton WV2
- The Dog & Partridge, Wolverhampton WV10
- The Elms, Wolverhampton WV10
- The Fieldhouse Inn, Wolverhampton WV6
- The Firs Inn, Wolverhampton WV3
- The Gatehouse, Wolverhampton WV10
- The Golden Lion, Wolverhampton WV10
- The Goldthorn, Wolverhampton WV2
- The Great Western, Wolverhampton WV10
- The Hail to the Ale, Wolverhampton WV6
- The Harrowby Arms, Wolverhampton WV10
- The Kings Arms, Wolverhampton WV2
- The Mermaid, Wolverhampton WV6
- The Merry Hill, Wolverhampton WV3
- The Mill House, Wolverhampton WV10
- The Moreton Arms, Wolverhampton WV10
- The Moseley Park, Wolverhampton WV10
- The New Merridale, Wolverhampton WV3
- The Newbridge, Wolverhampton WV6
- The Newhampton Inn, Wolverhampton WV6
- The Old Ash Tree, Wolverhampton WV2
- The Otter & Vixen, Wolverhampton WV10
- The Pear & Partridge, Wolverhampton WV6
- The Pegasus, Wolverhampton WV6
- The Pigot Arms, Wolverhampton WV6
- The Pilot, Wolverhampton WV6
- The Plough & Harrow, Wolverhampton WV2
- The Red White & Blue, Wolverhampton WV10
- The Rose & Crown, Wolverhampton WV2
- The Royal Oak, Wolverhampton WV6
- The Shed, Wolverhampton WV10
- The Summer House, Wolverhampton WV6
- The Summerhouse, Wolverhampton WV2
- The Swan, Wolverhampton WV6
- The Talisman, Wolverhampton WV10
- The Westacres, Wolverhampton WV3
- The Winning Post, Wolverhampton WV6
- The Wrottesley Arms, Wolverhampton WV6
Sports, Social & Members' Clubs Show / Hide
Same Area (WV1 - 3 options)
- Chillington Sports & Social Club, Hickman Avenue
- The Emerald Club, Cross Street North
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Events (Molyneux Stadium), Waterloo Road
Nearby (24 options)
- Albert Lawn Tennis Club, Wolverhampton WV6
- Bradmore Working Mens Social Club, Wolverhampton WV3
- ECC Sports & Social Club, Wolverhampton WV10
- Greenfield Golf Club, Wolverhampton WV10
- Jones Road Working Mens Club, Wolverhampton WV10
- London Midland Railway Club, Wolverhampton WV10
- Oxbarn Members Club, Wolverhampton WV3
- Oxley Park Golf Club, Wolverhampton WV10
- Pattingham Club, Wolverhampton WV6
- Perton Park Golf Club, Wolverhampton WV6
- Polish Community Centre (Club), Wolverhampton WV10
- Tettenhall Club & Institute, Wolverhampton WV6
- Tettenhall Tennis Club, Wolverhampton WV6
- The Old Wulfrunians, Wolverhampton WV3
- The Pavilion Sports & Social Club (Goodyear Pavilion), Wolverhampton WV10
- Wergs Golf Club, Wolverhampton WV6
- Whitmore Reans Working Mens Club, Wolverhampton WV6
- Windsor Unionist Club, Wolverhampton WV10
- Wolverhampton Cricket Club, Wolverhampton WV6
- Wolverhampton Electricity Sports & Social Club (SOC), Wolverhampton WV3
- Wolverhampton Indoor Community Sports Centre, Wolverhampton WV6
- Wolverhampton Lawn Tennis & Squash Club, Wolverhampton WV6
- Wolverhampton Rugby Union Football Club, Wolverhampton WV3
- Wolverhampton West End Working Mens Club, Wolverhampton WV3
Community Halls & Spaces Show / Hide
Same Area (WV1 - 2 options)
Nearby (5 options)
- Calf Heath Village Hall, Wolverhampton WV10
- Featherstone & Hilton Community Centre, Wolverhampton WV10
- Pattingham Village Hall, Wolverhampton WV6
- Shareshill Village Hall, Wolverhampton WV10
- St Martins Community Hall, Wolverhampton WV2
Civic Buildings Show / Hide
Hotels Show / Hide
Same Area (WV1 - 5 options)
- A Park View Hotel, 12-13 Park Road West
- Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton City Centre, Lichfield St
- Connaught Hotel, 40-56 Tettenhall Road
- Novotel Wolverhampton, St David's Court, Union Street
- Quality Hotel Wolverhampton, Tettenhall Road
Nearby (4 options)
- Mercure Wolverhampton Hotel (Goldthorn), Wolverhampton WV3
- Patshull Park Hotel, Wolverhampton WV6
- The Mount Hotel & Conference Centre, Wolverhampton WV6
- The York Hotel, Wolverhampton WV6
Conference Venues Show / Hide
Same Area (WV1 - 1 options)
- Regency Banqueting Suites, Foxs Lane
Nearby (3 options)
- Grand Station, Wolverhampton WV10
- Linden House, Wolverhampton WV6
- Wolverhampton Racecourse, Wolverhampton WV6
Arenas & Theatres Show / Hide
Historic Venues Show / Hide
Contact Details for The Malt Shovel
The Malt Shovel is located at 153 Willenhall Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 2HR
Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Statement explains what personal data we collect from you, and how we use that data.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) defines "personal information" and "sensitive personal information" and we have assessed our processes to ensure that we comply with the Regulation. This includes reducing the amount of personal information gathered to the minimim possible level needed in order to provide the requested service(s) to you.
This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. We therefore encourage you to check this privacy notice for changes whenever you visit our website.
Who are we?
You have the right to make a complaint regarding our use of your personal data by contacting the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) who are the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (ico.org.uk) - we would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before a formal approach is made to the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
What personal information do we process?
- Email Address
- (optional) Telephone Number
For the avoidance of doubt, we do not collect or process details classed in GDPR as "sensitive personal information".
Where do we source this information?
From you directly if you decide to use our websites to request detail from
What do we use your personal information for?
If you ask us to send an email message on your behalf to The Malt Shovel in Wolverhampton we will share your email address and, optionally if provided, your telephone number with the email address that we currently hold on file for this venue. We make no guarantee that the email address is current or accurate, and you accept this proviso when using the service.
What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal information?
The lawful basis on which we collect and store your personal information is consent. We ask your consent to share your personal information before we will accept your enquiry via our contact system. If consent is not provided, it is not possible to submit your details and in this instance an enquiry is not formed therefore any personal information captured up to that point is not shared.
How and where can you withdraw your consent?
Use of this facility is a one-time activity. We will forward your details to the venue shortly after receipt of your request. This process is automated, following a manual check to ensure that the message is not, in our opinion, SPAM. Immediately following the activity, your details will no longer be stored by us.
How can you request details of the personal information we hold about you?
We only ever store your email address and, optionally if provided by you, a telephone number until the activity is completed, which usually takes place within a few minutes. Your details are not stored once the activity has completed.
However, under the GDPR, we have to offer you by law a method to enquire about the personal information we hold about you. You can request this by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with the quotation request you originally placed with us. Please allow 5 working days for a response. Alternatively, you can write to VectisVibe, 30 Craigmore Road PA20 9LB.
Is your personal information transferred outside the UK or the EEA?
The servers on which our website and databases are hosted are located in the UK.
Do you have to provide your personal information to us?
We are unable to contact venues on your behalf if you do not provide certain information to us. If any personal information is optional, we will make this clear.
For how long is your personal information retained by us?
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we'll hold your personal information until the activity is completed, i.e. until we have forwarded your message to The Malt Shovel or determined that it is SPAM. After this activity, your personal details will no longer be stored by us or shared with any other third parties.